JLM Strategic Talent Partners is seeking a detail oriented Civil Engineer for an entry-level position on a major infrastructure project in Las Vegas, NV. The position requires an individual who can prioritize work effectively, adapt to the different working styles of the other members, and anticipate, communicate, problem solve, and plan for inevitable changes in his/her assignments, workload and deadlines.
Compensation: Depends on experience
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain logs to track equipment, maintenance, and transportation
• Work with engineers to ensure the logs are updated correctly
• Manage and organize mailing and filing systems
• Reach out to vendors and coordinate with engineers
• Respond promptly and knowledgeably to employee requests for information and assistance
• Properly route agreements, contracts and invoices through the signature process
• Assist in HR, Accounting & Payroll activities as needed to ensure all input is accurate, compliant and timely
• Work directly with other clerks to complete assigned tasks
• Provide assistance to the team as needed; research, data entry, etc.
• Required: Experience in Construction
• Required: Advanced Excel skills
• Knowledge of SAP is a plus
• Fast learner with the ability to work quickly to meet necessary deadlines
• Detail oriented
• Must be able to communicate well
JLM Strategic Talent Partners is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status
Please talk to AJ Tully or Bernie Espinoza for more information about this position.